SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by lipsis Wed May 08, 2013 11:42 am

docnash14 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 36s

Off to NYC with @clmgiudici . Should be a fun 24 hrs.

Awesome. They will get there early enough to spend the evening doing something together and then interviews tomorrow before coming home!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

Post by motheroffive Wed May 08, 2013 11:56 am

lovebites8727 wrote:

Maybe this is a trip ? Or something ? Lol

Heeee!!!! NYC together .. :cutesmile!:

It made me very happy to see she was going to NYC with him even if it is only for 24 hours.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed May 08, 2013 11:58 am

lipsis wrote:

Awesome. They will get there early enough to spend the evening doing something together and then interviews tomorrow before coming home!

Does anyone know if they're scheduled for interviews in NYC? Just wondering if this is a leisure or a business trip.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 am

Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Does anyone know if they're scheduled for interviews in NYC? Just wondering if this is a leisure or a business trip.

The eliminated couple is on Live with K&M on Thursday and a few other misc. interviews but that's it.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed May 08, 2013 12:18 pm

umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

The eliminated couple is on Live with K&M on Thursday and a few other misc. interviews but that's it.

If they're just leaving now, they probably won't get here till late afternoon. It seems that it's not a lot of time to do much if travel time is included in that 24 hours.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 08, 2013 12:27 pm

I wonder if peta is in the same plane with them lol

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:16 pm

eunbach12 wrote:Just tweeted: @SeanLowe09: Thanks so much to everyone who supported me on DWTS! Truly blessed to have been apart of it all. Now on to the next chapter with @clmgiudici

On to the next chapter! Smiley

Yay, on to the next chapter of Sean/Cat!! I'm so excited what is in store for them. A quick trip to New York, and then maybe they'll go visit friends and family, or go off by themselves for a quick trip. I think since Sean has to dance in the finale, that they'll probably wait a few weeks for a longer vacation, but it's so great that now they can finally spend quality time together!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed May 08, 2013 2:56 pm

[quote="jcrbil"]I think a beach is actually calling their names.... but a remote one, where they will be left alone for a week (and no one can call them or take their picture).

____Sounds exciting! Not sure about papz not able to take their pictures. They are hot items now. Their pictures is business to magazines...totally different time. I won't mind seing pictures of them on their vacation, let's se how good are they from hiding.

Last edited by lovelySC on Wed May 08, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changes)
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsme_Tami Wed May 08, 2013 5:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

True! They will be on both 'Live with Kelly and Michael' and 'The View' as Andy and Sharna did. I'm really glad that he's taking his Sweety Catherine with him. I'll be watching for sure just to see what Cat in particular is wearing! :)
Itsme_Tami
Itsme_Tami

Female Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Wed May 08, 2013 5:58 pm

I hope we get lots of pics and videos of them. Is it just me or does this kind of feel like the Bach finale? We're all itching for pics and videos of them together and wondering what they're going to do next. :giggle:
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed May 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Itsme_Tami wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:

True! They will be on both 'Live with Kelly and Michael' and 'The View' as Andy and Sharna did. I'm really glad that he's taking his Sweety Catherine with him. I'll be watching for sure just to see what Cat in particular is wearing! :)

I posted in the other thread. Me, too, am excited to see what she' going to be wearing at the ballet event. One thing for sure, she'll look as lovely as ever.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Do you think if its black tie Sean will wear his tux from the tango? Lol

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #7

+58
iamreal2u
timfan
chugwug
christine67
Cajunprince7