SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Wow, a lot of the guys got over 100+ likes already on facebook! Mike G. is winning so far though! lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

This was posted on The Bachelorette's Official Facebook page in the comments section:

So sad a family friend, Richard, is not going to be on this season now . I was soo looking forward to seeing him on there. 7 minutes ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Dang, I can't believe how many likes Mike G (federal prosecutor) has!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 am

Who do you guys think almost get into a fight?

At a tense, pressure-packed cocktail party, the men battle each other for time with Desiree before she makes her decisions, and two come close to duking it out. Meanwhile, another bachelor tries to reassure Desiree that he's ready to spend the rest of his life with her even though he had some problems with his last relationship.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 9:26 am

Laura Saltman just put up her interview with Will (like Brooks, etc). Could someone tweet Laura to put up Chris' and Drew's...and Zak's!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

IDK the appropriate thread to post these, so pls let me throw it here,
i have a serious, unimportant curio giggling
Thats been said that the lead not allowed to say ILY and tell her/his F1 that the F1 is the one.
my Q are :
1. On their FSD they have plenty alone time off-camera, right? where they can talk whatever they want. Does TPTB has control about this?
2. Then again, i know Ash told ILY to JP and/or that she was gonna pick him. but Cat seems about to passed out when Sean propose to her, hinting that she has no idea about that. how could we explain this?
Hopefully all the senior great posters here would kindly give me the answers... Praying ....thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 30, 2013 6:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:IDK the appropriate thread to post these, so pls let me throw it here,
Thats been said that the lead not allowed to say ILY and tell her/his F1 that the F1 is the one.
my Q are :
1. On their FSD they have plenty alone time off-camera, right? where they can talk whatever they want. Does TPTB has control about this?
2. Then again, i know Ash told ILY to JP and/or that she was gonna pick him. but Cat seems about to passed out when Sean propose to her, hinting that she has no idea about that. how could we explain this?
Hopefully all the senior great posters here would kindly give me the answers... Praying ....thank you!

I have always wanted to know the answers to these questions, too! My guess/ hope is that it goes something like this:
the lead does tell F1 that they're F1 and one way or another the handlers find out, but somehow the handlers make it worth the happy couple's while to keep it under their hat by the time it gets to the doing the media rounds after the show has aired.
I think Ashley and JP's admission on the morning show was rare enough to skate by as not being the norm for every couple, and the couples that don't make it probably don't want to dwell on the specifics by the time it's all over. JMO of course. :yes:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Now, why put up a pic of Chris down on one knee and then don't even mention him in this blog that Robert Mills recommended? scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Jaybird wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:IDK the appropriate thread to post these, so pls let me throw it here,
my Q are :

I have always wanted to know the answers to these questions, too! My guess/ hope is that it goes something like this:
the lead does tell F1 that they're F1 and one way or another the handlers find out, but somehow the handlers make it worth the happy couple's while to keep it under their hat by the time it gets to the doing the media rounds after the show has aired.
I think Ashley and JP's admission on the morning show was rare enough to skate by as not being the norm for every couple, and the couples that don't make it probably don't want to dwell on the specifics by the time it's all over. JMO of course. :yes:

thanks for your insight... i did crossposting this Q on Chris thread too, where some posters were kindly have shared their thought. in case you need to know, please feel free to lurking there :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Why is the show having James do a teleconference this week instead of next week?

The should be doing one with Zack K!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:18 am

atem wrote:Why is the show having James do a teleconference this week instead of next week?  

The should be doing one with Zack K!

They started doing interviews with the contestants not eliminated yet during Emily's season I believe.

I care what they guys eliminated have to say as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:53 pm

This thread doesn't get much attention, but it seemed to be the most appropriate to put what came to my mind.  

First of all, I don't really have a horse in this race.  I like all 3 guys for different reasons, and I hope Des chose the one who is best for her in all ways.  And I think just about any of the 3 could be the F1, although I have to give the edge to Brooks, but only because of the consistent spoilers.  IMO, the editing could go many ways.

People have said that it would be beyond belief that Drew or Chris would be a genuine F1 choice after hearing Des proclaiming her love for Brooks.  Now, we never heard Sean say AshLee was his favorite at any time, but the rumor is that she was.  And Catherine seemed to be very close to being cut right after the HTDs (which is where we are right now in Des' season - right after the HTDs).  So at this very time, during Sean's season, it would appear to most that Catherine would be next to go, unless something major dawned on him during the FDs.  At the very least, surely she would not be F1!  And yet she was, and I don't remember any big uproar of people claiming she was a default F1.

I do realize that there has to be some reason why we're getting to see Des proclaim her love for Brooks.  I'm guessing Sean was gushing about AshLee at some point, but they didn't show us that.  We don't know how strong his feelings for her were.  However, I can imagine that after next week's show, when whatever fallout occurs with Brooks, and in whatever degree, Des could end up saying that it opened her eyes to realize what a catch she had in Drew or Chris, and what a fool she had been for putting all her eggs in Brooks' basket.  Just playing Devil's advocate.  Again, I can see this going in so many different directions.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u