SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I like to call Melissa the lying POS.  I don't like Jason and even I can see that she hung him out to dry and was more than happy to let Jason and Molly take flack when she in fact had moved on from Jason at the airport when Tye picked her up.

Nothing since then has changed me mind about her.  She has cute children, but it doesn't actually make me like her.  Just hope that the children have a better influence than their fame ho mom in their life.  

When she came out trashing JPG last year, I just wanted to smack her and tell her to shut up and get off my tv again!

Not that I am a JPG fan, but how does she trash JPG after admittedly continuously and desperately chasing a guy who was posting billboard size, flashing neon red flags that he just wasn't that into her? Suspect
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:26 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like to call Melissa the lying POS.  I don't like Jason and even I can see that she hung him out to dry and was more than happy to let Jason and Molly take flack when she in fact had moved on from Jason at the airport when Tye picked her up.

Nothing since then has changed me mind about her.  She has cute children, but it doesn't actually make me like her.  Just hope that the children have a better influence than their fame ho mom in their life.  

When she came out trashing JPG last year, I just wanted to smack her and tell her to shut up and get off my tv again!

Not that I am a JPG fan, but how does she trash JPG after admittedly continuously and desperately chasing a guy who was posting billboard size, flashing neon red flags that he just wasn't that into her? Suspect

And admitting to everyone that she basically lied to everyone in America when she went on AFTR and claimed that she was upset that Jason was breaking up with her, when in fact she had been back with Tye from the day she got back from filming. "Why didn't you tell me in private?" Probably because you weren't answering his phone calls and were spending all your time with Tye instead! I can't dislike this woman more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Ditto all the above posts. 
I never liked her on TB and found out quite a bit of "dirt" during the season it just completed the picture. It was no wonder her parents wanted nothing to do with the show. 
Somehow I would like to think she met her Prince, but really I don't think so. Time will tell. 
I can't imagine other than monetary reasons why someone would publish such a denigrating book about themselves and then follow it up by a movie. scratch

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:49 pm

I think she has a right to criticize JPG if she wants just as he has the right to not care.  Smiley

I actually liked her during Jason's season and afterward but she's losing me now. This is just icky & not worth it. My thought when watching the video is that she went on TB to make Tye jealous and I guess it worked.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I think she has a right to criticize JPG if she wants just as he has the right to not care.  Smiley

I actually liked her during Jason's season and afterward but she's losing me now. This is just icky & not worth it. My thought when watching the video is that she went on TB to make Tye jealous and I guess it worked.
Yep, exactly. The cheerleader outfit didn't work, but being on tv did.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:13 am

albean99 wrote:There's a new show on Oxygen network and Melissa's romance with Tye will be featured.
It's very cringe worthy. I hope they paid her well.

I don't know exactly why or how I stumbled over this, but it made me throw up in my mouth.

albean99 wrote:My thought when watching the video is that she went on TB to make Tye jealous and I guess it worked.

IMO that's exactly why she went on the show but I believed that even before her book came out or seeing this video preview.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 am

I actually recorded the episode and watched the rest of it recently. I couldn't make myself watch the beginning again. Of course that was the part where Tye couldn't live without her blah blah blah. I would never have done that show in a million years. How embarrassing. She still gets GMA work & I'm sure other things so why do it? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:24 am

I have always felt she was screwed up--so that could be the easy answer.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:26 am

IA Kasha. MElissa

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:40 pm

What what show is this?

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have always felt she was screwed up--so that could be the easy answer.

I always knew that the narrative she (or perhaps I should say whoever was representing and advising her at the time) constructed as the injured party in the post-TB breakup wasn't the truth but then I could never understand how she could then write things in her book that proved that narrative was not true. And now she's unabashedly supporting a TV edition of her book which equally shows how different reality was from the narrative. Screwed up may be the best explanation.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Her parents' reactions over the year, say a lot.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam