SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:She's on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team this season as a guest judge/advisor.  It's on CMT too...

I wondered why she was listed as one of the stars. I guess that is good for her. I am not a Melissa fan, but she makes really cute babies.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:She's on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team this season as a guest judge/advisor.  It's on CMT too...

Glad she found some work & be able to stay in Dallas.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:43 pm

She is also on GMA at least once a month.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I saw this last week and meant to post it.  

melrystrick
2 weeks ago
Me and Becks at the same age....By golly, he may be my kid after all...!!!

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 45 10684078_346784252150945_651750052_n

Sometimes he looks like her and sometimes he looks just like Tye. They both have his coloring.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Melissa Rycroft @MelissaRycroft · 20h 20 hours ago Merry Christmas!!! Wishing everyone a holiday of happiness!! http://instagram.com/p/xAYok7ADDy/

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 45 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Very sweet sibling pic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:57 pm

There's a new show on Oxygen network and Melissa's romance with Tye will be featured. The strange thing is that it's re-enacted by actors. There's a preview here.  

http://www.people.com/article/melissa-rycroft-my-crazy-love-video-preview?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

It's very cringe worthy. I hope they paid her well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Huh? I didn't like her at all during Jason's season, DWTS etc. Then I was ok with her, redeeming herself, getting married, then I didn't like her, some reality tv show they were thinking of doing, or did. I saw I think a HGTV segment, celebrity decorating their homes or something like that. Watching her on TV irked me once again. She IMO is another faker from start to finish.

Then she had another baby which was so cute. Now this? Now I'm back to not caring for her. Talk about keeping your name out there. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 pm

albean99 wrote:There's a new show on Oxygen network and Melissa's romance with Tye will be featured. The strange thing is that it's re-enacted by actors. There's a preview here.  

http://www.people.com/article/melissa-rycroft-my-crazy-love-video-preview?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Isn't this the exact same story she already told in her book? Seems to be deadhorse And the preview is as cringeworthy as the book- beautiful women, yet so insecure, she gets cray cray chasing this guy who couldn't be more obvious that he doesn't reciprocate her feelings and treats her like dirt.

If she and Tye really found their happy together after the show, I am glad for them, but I've always been suspicious of how fast they got back together and married post show.

I personally would have been embarrassed at publishing for the world the story she told in the book, but was kinda inclined to give her a pass that it was "cathartic" for her and that she felt the need to get her story out as to how and why Tye magically changed after the show.

But isn't it time to stop replaying this song over and over?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Agree with all the other posters. Melissa has struck me as fake right from the start. This is really stretching her 15 minutes. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:57 pm

I like to call Melissa the lying POS. I don't like Jason and even I can see that she hung him out to dry and was more than happy to let Jason and Molly take flack when she in fact had moved on from Jason at the airport when Tye picked her up.

Nothing since then has changed me mind about her. She has cute children, but it doesn't actually make me like her. Just hope that the children have a better influence than their fame ho mom in their life.

When she came out trashing JPG last year, I just wanted to smack her and tell her to shut up and get off my tv again!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:03 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
albean99 wrote:There's a new show on Oxygen network and Melissa's romance with Tye will be featured. The strange thing is that it's re-enacted by actors. There's a preview here.  

Isn't this the exact same story she already told in her book?  Seems to be deadhorse   And the preview is as cringeworthy as the book- beautiful women, yet so insecure, she gets cray cray chasing this guy who couldn't be more obvious that he doesn't reciprocate her feelings and treats her like dirt.

If she and Tye really found their happy together after the show, I am glad for them, but I've always been suspicious of how fast they got back together and married post show.

I personally would have been embarrassed at publishing for the world the story she told in the book, but was kinda inclined to give her a pass that it was "cathartic" for her and that she felt the need to get her story out as to how and why Tye magically changed after the show.

But isn't it time to stop replaying  this  song over and over?
The sad thing about her book is she saw him as prince charming who treated her like crap and gave her no attention. The things she did to get his attention...... couldn't be me. ....I have too much pride. That could be a good thing or bad but still couldn't be me. Last year I read an article on DM about Mel shopping with Tye and their kids, obviously she called the paps  no no . She's just too much.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam