SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:37 pm

She never announced an actual due date from what I see, but I did see she suffered from post-partum depression after the birth of her daughter. How awful!

Wiki
battled severe post-partum depression after the birth of daughter Ava Grace Strickland

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by FLChica Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She never announced an actual due date from what I see, but I did see she suffered from post-partum depression after the birth of her daughter. How awful!

Wiki
battled severe post-partum depression after the birth of daughter Ava Grace Strickland

Hopefully Melissa will have an easy delivery and recovery with no post-partum depression. I can't wait to hear the happy news and see photos of Ava's little brother!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:18 am

FLChica wrote:
Hopefully Melissa will have an easy delivery and recovery with no post-partum depression.  I can't wait to hear the happy news and see photos of Ava's little brother! 
 I agree  

That's a horrible thing to go through from what I've read. Her daughter is just the cutest. She's another one of those gals that looks terrific pregnant. Unlike me who ate everything in site, then wondered why I only lost 7lbs 8oz after my son was born laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:25 am

She sure has been quiet on twitter! Hope everything is ok.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:01 pm

atem wrote:She sure has been quiet on twitter!  Hope everything is ok.
i agree, I noticed that she had been unusually quiet and hoped she is just sleep deprived with a new baby!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:28 pm

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/04/21/melissa-rycroft-welcomes-son-beckett-thomas/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:41 pm

nonnie wrote:http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/04/21/melissa-rycroft-welcomes-son-beckett-thomas/

Wow thanks nonnie! Smiley I like the name Beckett. I wonder if it has any meaning/history or if they just chose it.

Congrats to all!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:13 pm

nonnie wrote:http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/04/21/melissa-rycroft-welcomes-son-beckett-thomas/

Yay!  awwww  So glad to get some good news today!

Last edited by atem on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:16 pm

I'm happy for them. The perfect little family.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 pm

atem wrote:She sure has been quiet on twitter!  Hope everything is ok.

And now we know why! How wonderful to welcome a son into the world on Easter Sunday... Continued blessings to you and your family Melissa!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:29 pm

Oh, how sweet. Congratulations to Melissa, Tye and Ava!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Yay! Love the name. Congrats to the happy family!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 1f49c

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam