SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:47 pm

MissLittle wrote:Loving it :bigsmile: Any videos of that?

Haven't seen any video unfortunately, just found that pic off twitter.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Here's the hair! Kinda hard to see, but it's shorter and redder ;-) pic.twitter.com/pSiAIRLk

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 11 A9TFvfMCQAAl2Wb
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Tony interviewed on The Morning Blend

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Liking the hair. She did love the red wig for her Tango, so I'm not surprised she went with some red highlights. Looks good on her!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:27 pm

I like her hair too. Amaing what few ppl tweeted her bout it. Tact really isn't in some ppl's vocab. I liked her in that red wig.
b
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm

She's got over 212K followers now. There's bound to be some weirdos in the mix. Suspect I did like the color of the red wig, but the bob thing... not so much.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Tony Dovolani brings DWTS Mirror Ball trophy home to Dance With Me Stamford

STAMFORD, CT - Dance With Me Stamford’s Tony Dovolani is bringing home the ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Mirror Ball Trophy. He and All-Star Season 15 partner Melissa Rycroft exploded in the finals to win judges’ and fans’ votes alike. The two won straight 10s from the judges over two dances – a super-charged reprise of their hot samba and an exquisite contemporary freestyle. Their final Samba during the results show upheld their lead and the fans did the rest.

In Season 15, Dovolani – who grew up in Stamford -- was re-paired with Rycroft, a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, reality show contestant (ABC’s the Bachelor, Season 13) and TV personality. The two took third place in Season 8 of DWTS. They were the only finalists who hadn’t previously won in the DWTS competition.

“Melissa Rycroft was absolutely amazing this season,” said Dovolani. “I am very proud to have had this incredible experience teaching and coaching her. She’s a wonderful partner and truly deserved to be crowned a champion of the All-Star season.

“Dancing is my passion. Sharing it with Melissa has been the highlight of my DWTS career. It’s hard to describe the amount of joy dancing has brought both of us this season. I wish everyone could experience what makes ballroom dancing so awesome. It can literally change lives.

“In addition to all the support from fans across the nation, I was pleasantly overwhelmed by the support from all the students and friends of the studios, and the local support from friends, families and neighbors in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey. It feels incredible to bring home the Mirror Ball to Dance With Me studios. I can't wait to see everyone and share the experience in person!”

Dance With Me partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy took third place in the competition with his partner model and Daytime Emmy Awards-nominated Kelly Monaco, known for the role she created of Sam McCall on the soap opera “General Hospital”. She took home the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy as the winner of Season One of DWTS. In the finale, Val and Kelly reprised their smoldering paso doble to win their first 10s from the judges and followed up with a breathtaking freestyle that added to their 10s.

Val said, “For me personally, this season on Dancing with the Stars was a life-changing experience. Kelly is a true professional and I think she made the biggest improvement of all the celebrities. She strived to make herself better every week. We worked really hard. Did we want to win? Yes. But, am I glad Tony won it? Absolutely. He deserved it. I'm truly happy for him & Melissa. Tony is family and I feel like the trophy is going to the same team. Kelly is now family to me, too. I'm blessed to do what I love each week and share it with the world. It's a great moment for all of us.”

Dance With Me co-founder and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy made it to the semi-finals with his two-time partner Kirstie Allie, who is well known for portraying Rebecca Howe on the hit sitcom “Cheers.” Maks and Alley took second place in Season 12 of DWTS.

Maks said, “It’s hard to describe the joy I felt when I heard that Tony and Melissa were the winners. I've known him for 14 years, and he is like my older brother, so if he or Val would win, it would be my brother with the trophy. He is a part of our family. We had 13 seasons together and this was the best one yet.”

In honor of Tony Dovolani’s win, Dance With Me is offering a complimentary first lesson with one of its accomplished instructors for all new students through December 15th.

http://www.stamfordplus.com/stm/information/nws1/publish/Entertainment_12/Tony-Dovolani-brings-DWTS-Mirror-Ball-trophy-home-to-Dance-With-Me-Stamford18886.shtml
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Nice interview with Tony. Glad he's giving such huge props to Melissa as well.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Melissa Rycroft ✔ @MelissaRycroft
LOVE IT!! RT @tgbears: Celebrating @MelissaRycroft & @TonyDovolani All-Stars win w/ a teddy bear look alike for them http://ow.ly/i/1dgzZ

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 11 Proxy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 am

Those bears are cute!

Man, the conspiracy theories floating around about M & T's win is getting ridiculous. Way to try to taint their efforts... Annoying!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I had to giggle when I saw Tony & Melissa's tweets. They have both placed their Mirrorball trophies on their mantles.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm

MissLittle wrote:I had to giggle when I saw Tony & Melissa's tweets. They have both placed their Mirrorball trophies on their mantles.

LOL I loved that.

Tony Dovolani ‏@TonyDovolani
You ask where I put the trophy http://twitpic.com/bjuat5
Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 11 Proxy

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
Haha! Mine's in the same spot!! RT @TonyDovolani: You ask where I put the trophy http://twitpic.com/bjuat5 pic.twitter.com/IqYmEx11
Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 11 A9hpb7VCMAAP1hR

Last edited by cimcoe on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam