SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:42 am

bleuberry wrote:They haven't really been talking about their soon to be wedding. I wonder if it's postponed maybe? If it isn't going to be televised, then I can certainly understand the wait, weddings are expensive!

Nevermind: It won't be this year anymore. I just found a tweet where she said the wedding is in 2015, and she's not sure if it will be on TV.

Wonder why the wait maybe as you say if not on TV then weddings are expensive especially if you want a very nice one!! Where did you find this tweet Bleu?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Gale1 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They haven't really been talking about their soon to be wedding. I wonder if it's postponed maybe? If it isn't going to be televised, then I can certainly understand the wait, weddings are expensive!

Nevermind: It won't be this year anymore. I just found a tweet where she said the wedding is in 2015, and she's not sure if it will be on TV.

Wonder why the wait maybe as you say if not on TV then weddings are expensive especially if you want a very nice one!!  Where did you find this tweet Bleu?

She responded to someone in November:

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11  Nov 8
@JferScott @bradcsmith 2015 but not an exact date! Not sure about the TV part
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Shades of Ali and Roberto?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Gale1 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:twitter.com/biankakamber11
twitter.com/bradcsmith

Thanks Linds911 that really helped already seen lots of stuff that I had never seen before so a very big thanks to you!!  High clap 

No problem Smiley

Oh last I read was this summer, so it's 2015 now? Well maybe they are still figuring things out whether they want it on tv or not, location e.t.c.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 1f49c

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 8367-910 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 I_got_13 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 E5kqdm15 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Shades of Ali and Roberto?

I've been feeling/thinking that for a while now....  hmmm 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Shades of Ali and Roberto?

what does that mean? lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:26 pm

^^ They just seems to keep pushing the date back every time they are asked about it... and just altogether, the whole wedding chatter on Bianca's page has died down. No mentions of impending nuptials(and the planing) at all....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:59 pm

It wouldn't be unrealistic for them to have stuff to sort out. These couples don't progress in anything resembling a normal way; they are engaged while still barely knowing each other, and talking wedding while still digging into some pretty important information. They don't have time to think and assess; the train is full speed ahead and in the public eye the entire time.

Hopefully they can work through it if something has come up. Time will tell.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:23 am

and they kept going full steam ahead - he moved in with her and her parents almost immediately and continued to discuss wedding plans.

I'd really love to hear from Brad and/or Bianca.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:09 pm

They did look at new condos to buy and then decided to rent one of them instead, I believe.  So I am pretty sure they have moved out from her parents home.

From what I can tell they are doing just fine.  Brad has a new job where is an entertainment correspondent for CITY TV in TO.  He was reporting from some of the awards shows out of LA.

I think we as fans get nervous when the couple doesn't marry right away when they say they are going to but I think they are happy and very much in love and will marry, when the time is right for them.

Bianka is raising money and or goods for a family in the Dominican and will be taking that to them, at some point.

Anyway these are my opinions as to what is going on, I could be wrong of course.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Yes us fans are a very nervous bunch & when they don't get married when they say they will we are so quick to think it is all over, but it could be that they themselves were to hasty with their time limit & need to put it on hold for a while. All in good time, we can only hope & sit & wait for the outcome!! As long as they are happy in life I wish them all the best.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 am

Just heard on 680 news hat they broke up. Too bad. They were adorable together. He was crying in his statement they played saying they want different things out of life and that he wishes her the best because she is the best. :Frown:
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove