SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:36 pm

anders wrote:
tigertiz wrote:yes - they allowed Brad to bend the rules alot.  He was getting rid of so many extra women each week I thought the last 3 episodes wouldnt have any eliminations!  
 He really wanted to spend extra time with anyone he thought might have a chance to be The One.
 The producers seemed to really have Brad's back.   One of them convinced him to keep Bianka around when he was going to let her go because he thought she wasnt interested in him.  (He thanked the guy later on and mentioned it in interviews post show.) They wanted him to succeed - they didnt just want a dramatic show they could hype.  I think the US producers could care less who the lead keeps, as long as they fill their quotient for drama and follow the script.  The US show is over-produced.  I liked the Canadian version much much more than the US version and I'd love to watch the Australian show for the same reason.    
i didnt' find it any different than the US version - they had the Gabi/Whitney drama. They had the resident virgin, who was supposed to go farther if her granddad hadn't passed away.  

the only time he let extra girls go was in epi 3, but he was allowed to keep an extra girl in the premiere, so it evened out.

I think despite everything, it showed that Brad was serious and he seriously like Bianca.  That's the difference between having a lead who wants to use the forum as a means to find a mate, and using the forum as a means to become a household name.
LOL, Funnily enough Brad was pretty upfront about the fact that he had no real intention to find a wife on the show, but rather travel, have fun, and get "some" but then he has really fallen for Bianca and does not plan to ever let her go now.
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by CPSJ Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 am

@Biankakamber11
Happy Bday to my knight in shining armour @bradcsmith Love you with all my heart and fupie! Lol http://instagram.com/p/e-BDp1twGk/
@bradcsmith
@Biankakamber11 knight in shining armour???? More like sweat pant wearing idiot savant!
HAHAHAHAH So cute those two

CPSJ

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Brad's got a regular gig in entertainment. His twitter profile is now:
TV Host, CityTV & @entcity Correspondent
and he's been tweeting about it.

Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith

@DinaPugliese @AlisonEastwood @BTtoronto @EntCity both of you are beauties!! So lucky to be part of this team!!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:46 am

Not too sure, but is this not supposed to be the fan forum site for Brad Smith & Bianka Kamber? As it seems to be more of a discussion site about if the Bachelor Canada is better than the Bachelor USA. Can't it be more like the fan forum site for Ready For Love for Tim Lopez & Jenna Reeves. Hear what the couple has been doing etc. A great couple wish them all the best for a bright & happy future in 2014.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:02 am

Is their wedding still on for 2014?

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is their wedding still on for 2014?

Last I read they have planned for summer 2014.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 1f49c

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 8367-910 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 I_got_13 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:29 am

Linds911 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is their wedding still on for 2014?

Last I read they have planned for summer 2014.
Something tells me that it will be around the fall showing of the new season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 am

Glad to hear these two are still together and going strong.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:31 pm

anders wrote:Glad to hear these two are still together and going strong.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they have a wedding onscreen kind of like how the set up is for Sean and Catherine.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 am

Any updates?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:37 am

Yes, so quiet, just wish there were either more photos forth coming or updates on these two. Does anyone know anything new out there?  :yes: Please
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:38 pm

I just wonder if I would ever bump into these two since I live in Mississauga. Guess not since they probably hang out in fancy locales here and my routine is pretty much work and back lol. Does anyone know where they live now and where Bianca works (if she is still working) ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove