SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 am

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11

But he loves her I'm confused! I would snap if @bradcsmith told the girl before me that he loved her !

I do love Bianka.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by anders Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 am

Sprite wrote:
anders wrote:When is next season airing??

I'd love to see their wedding air before the next season starts.

Next season will be in 2014. The exact time has not been stated, but, I would assume that they would do what they did last time...place it in the fall after the American version of the Bette is done and before the Bachelor airs in the new year.

If I'm correct remembering their wedding is to be in the spring, it would work well being aired just before the next season starts...that is if they decide to air it.

2014?? They're not having one this fall? that sucks. I know I read they have no plans to do an 'ette season at this time.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 pm

anders wrote:
Sprite wrote:
anders wrote:When is next season airing??

I'd love to see their wedding air before the next season starts.

Next season will be in 2014. The exact time has not been stated, but, I would assume that they would do what they did last time...place it in the fall after the American version of the Bette is done and before the Bachelor airs in the new year.

If I'm correct remembering their wedding is to be in the spring, it would work well being aired just before the next season starts...that is if they decide to air it.

2014?? They're not having one this fall? that sucks. I know I read they have no plans to do an 'ette season at this time.

Yup. I was a bit surprised as well, but, I don't think they were expecting such good results...with viewers or the happy outcome with the couple. If they do as good a job casting for the next season I can wait.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Brad and Bianka were an excellent result from the first season. From what I heard, they are hoping to do their wedding in the spring of 2014. I don't know when the airing of the next season will be, but if it is in the fall, it might not work to show the wedding right before it. Wonder if they may actually be filming the next season in the late summer, early fall and be airing it co-inciding with the bachelor season on the american channels? then the wedding after it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 pm

why wouldn't that work?? If they wed in the spring, they could air it anytime before the fall (if that's when the next season airs). Do they really need to tie it into a season to get an audience??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

anders wrote:why wouldn't that work?? If they wed in the spring, they could air it anytime before the fall (if that's when the next season airs). Do they really need to tie it into a season to get an audience??

I do not think they would need to tie the wedding into the 2014 season to get an audience. If anything I think the wedding would help get an audience for the new season since they are waiting so long to do another one. But the article that I saw posted said Brad and Bianka have a date set for June 2014 which would put at a good time to air in July or August and then maybe announce who the new bachelor is.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11
So many of you have asked about our wedding date. We are hoping to tie the knot in June 2014!

ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Whoa. Brad and Bianka weigh in on Sean and Cat. Excerpts below. They are not too impressed.

http://www.realstylenetwork.com/blogs/celebrities/2013/03/brad-smith-bianka-kamber-weigh-in-on-sean-lowe-catherine-giudinis-bachelor-season-engagement/3/

RSN: How did you guys react to how you appeared on camera and how it was edited?
Bianka: We never had to go back and say, “Can you clarify that?”
Brad: I never said I was falling in love with three women. I only used the word “love” at the end, and that was only to B, and I think that’s what saved us. She knew that my feelings for her were on a completely different level. That’s the hard part with Catherine. She’s going to see Sean say, “I can marry Des, or I could marry AshLee.” And when Lindsay asked, “When did you know it wasn’t me?” And he said, “The morning of.” The next day? There’s no way you made up your mind then! Be with Catherine and tell Lindsay it’s Catherine and that’s all.

RSN: Is it going to last [Sean and Catherine]?
Bianka: Do you think it’s sincere?

RSN: We did. Are they fooling us?
Bianka: I personally felt that there was zero affection when they came back on TV together. She didn’t kiss him. When they were talking about their wedding being aired, it was so monotone. There was no excitement. She was happier to see the elephant.
Brad: I’d be happy to see an elephant!

RSN: She’s a very reserved girl, and it could be part of her culture.
Bianka: As far as being reserved in certain situations… I can tell you that the day me and Brad were allowed to be in public, we were ecstatic. We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. I don’t know. Maybe that’s just me and him, but I didn’t see any excitement between the two of them.

RSN: If that relationship breaks up then it’s going to be bad because, not only is it the whole religious element, but everyone has what AshLee said in the the back of their minds.
Brad: There’s so much pressure, which is why I think their chemistry seemed a little off. When you sit on stage that first day and you haven’t seen each other that much, you don’t really know how to act. You’ve gone through this experience and you’ve been hiding for so long. That automatically puts a lot of pressure on a relationship. Not only have you gotten engaged on TV, but you’ve immediately announced that you’re going to have a TV wedding. You’ve already set up the fact that it’s the wrong part of what The Bachelor is instead of the right part, which is just the relationship.

RSN: With Sean, it was announced right after the finale that he has signed up for Dancing with the Stars. He’s already moved on to the next big TV thing. What do you think about that?
Brad: No, he isn’t!

RSN: Yeah, he is.
Brad: Oh, whatever
Bianka: Brad should be on that!
Brad: I can’t believe he’s on Dancing with the Stars. Now I’m reserving my judgment on this guy. Buddy, you have a relationship to deal with now. Why don’t you take some time about of the spotlight so you can work on you and Catherine?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:02 am

tigertiz wrote:Whoa. Brad and Bianka weigh in on Sean and Cat. Excerpts below. They are not too impressed.

http://www.realstylenetwork.com/blogs/celebrities/2013/03/brad-smith-bianka-kamber-weigh-in-on-sean-lowe-catherine-giudinis-bachelor-season-engagement/3/

RSN: How did you guys react to how you appeared on camera and how it was edited?
Bianka: We never had to go back and say, “Can you clarify that?”
Brad: I never said I was falling in love with three women. I only used the word “love” at the end, and that was only to B, and I think that’s what saved us. She knew that my feelings for her were on a completely different level. That’s the hard part with Catherine. She’s going to see Sean say, “I can marry Des, or I could marry AshLee.” And when Lindsay asked, “When did you know it wasn’t me?” And he said, “The morning of.” The next day? There’s no way you made up your mind then! Be with Catherine and tell Lindsay it’s Catherine and that’s all.

RSN: Is it going to last [Sean and Catherine]?
Bianka: Do you think it’s sincere?

RSN: We did. Are they fooling us?
Bianka: I personally felt that there was zero affection when they came back on TV together. She didn’t kiss him. When they were talking about their wedding being aired, it was so monotone. There was no excitement. She was happier to see the elephant.
Brad: I’d be happy to see an elephant!

RSN: She’s a very reserved girl, and it could be part of her culture.
Bianka: As far as being reserved in certain situations… I can tell you that the day me and Brad were allowed to be in public, we were ecstatic. We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. I don’t know. Maybe that’s just me and him, but I didn’t see any excitement between the two of them.

RSN: If that relationship breaks up then it’s going to be bad because, not only is it the whole religious element, but everyone has what AshLee said in the the back of their minds.
Brad: There’s so much pressure, which is why I think their chemistry seemed a little off. When you sit on stage that first day and you haven’t seen each other that much, you don’t really know how to act. You’ve gone through this experience and you’ve been hiding for so long. That automatically puts a lot of pressure on a relationship. Not only have you gotten engaged on TV, but you’ve immediately announced that you’re going to have a TV wedding. You’ve already set up the fact that it’s the wrong part of what The Bachelor is instead of the right part, which is just the relationship.

RSN: With Sean, it was announced right after the finale that he has signed up for Dancing with the Stars. He’s already moved on to the next big TV thing. What do you think about that?
Brad: No, he isn’t!

RSN: Yeah, he is.
Brad: Oh, whatever
Bianka: Brad should be on that!
Brad: I can’t believe he’s on Dancing with the Stars. Now I’m reserving my judgment on this guy. Buddy, you have a relationship to deal with now. Why don’t you take some time about of the spotlight so you can work on you and Catherine?

I love Bianka and Brad. Brad is being a little disingenuous since right after the AFTR, he was all over the country attending events leaving Bianka at home. At least with DWTS, they are in the same location. He practices 5 hrs a day and is back home working on the relationship. Another thing SeanCat are probably not into PDAs, as soon as there was a commercial break, they were kissing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 am

^ I agree. Brad did take advantage of some of the perks, it just so happens his perks weren't as nice. giggling

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 am

i only remember Brad flying out to Calgary for a few days?? what else did he do?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:54 am

Brad and Bianka should listen to Sean and Catherine's words when interviewed. Then they would understand more where they are coming from. I think it's kind of sad for B&B to be anything but supportive to a couple in the same position they were in not so long ago.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove