SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by newfiegirl Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:It sounds like Brad is unemployed at present. I imagine he's hoping for some hosting gig or tv football commentary. He'd be great at it. He's articulate and chats easily. I hope he has a good agent and can find something great.

I've read so much and watched so many interviews on these two recently, I can't recall where I saw this; but Brad had indicated he may have some business opportunities with an acquaintance in private sector. He thought that would be the route he would pursue in due course.

Yes, I do recall hearing Brad say that in an interview, and also that Bianka had taken a leave from her nursing for this and would be returning to her job as nursing is her passion.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Chris Fantini ‏@FantiniOnVirgin

Ladies, do you know your fave celebs abs? They could snag you tickets to see #TheBachelor Brad Smith sometime after 1 on @1031Virgin
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:It sounds like Brad is unemployed at present. I bet he's hoping for some hosting gig or tv football commentary. He'd be great at it. He's articulate and chats easily. I hope he has a good agent and can find something great.

FWIW, I heard Brad is/was a bartender in Toronto.

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Anthony James‏@anthonygiura
My models for the day! Amazing couple! #bachcan @bradcsmith @biankakamber11 http://instagr.am/p/SgekvBpKXv/
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 34e6y3n

Bianka Kamber‏@Biankakamber11
@anthonygiura thanks for an amazing photo shoot he's extremely talented. Anthony@ajgphotography.com. Great guy!! pic.twitter.com/jtKab7c0
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 2cx9qwg

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Anthony James‏@anthonygiura
My models for the day! Amazing couple! #bachcan @bradcsmith @biankakamber11 http://instagr.am/p/SgekvBpKXv/
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 34e6y3n

Bianka Kamber‏@Biankakamber11
@anthonygiura thanks for an amazing photo shoot he's extremely talented. Anthony@ajgphotography.com. Great guy!! pic.twitter.com/jtKab7c0
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 2cx9qwg

Beautiful pictures! Thanks momoftrips for posting all of these! bestbud!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith

@OperaLoungeWpg Nov 29th coming to winnipeg!! Can't wait to meet all the #bachcan fans in the PEG! And a sick night!!

Bianka Kamber Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11 @bradcsmith @operaloungewpg wish I could be there.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm

https://twitter.com/anthonygiura

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Mh8v2v
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Ojl2lk
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 Zlqa2s

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Brill wrote:Looks like Brad will be in my town on the 30th. If Bianka is with going to be with him I would try going. Probably wouldn't let this oldie in the club. giggling There will probably be a long line to get in so maybe not..... I'm sure they will have him on tv though interviewing him....

I hope you go so you can give us the spill about it. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Looks like he is doing the tour. He will be in Winnipeg on the 29th of Nov., Edmonton, the 30th and Calgary on the 31st, where Bianka will be joining him.

Calgary always gets the best. Tooooooo bad.... I would like to see both of them.

I'm sure City TV will be interviewing him so I will pay attention and see what I can get.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:58 pm

richmondrose wrote:
tigertiz wrote:It sounds like Brad is unemployed at present. I bet he's hoping for some hosting gig or tv football commentary. He'd be great at it. He's articulate and chats easily. I hope he has a good agent and can find something great.

FWIW, I heard Brad is/was a bartender in Toronto.

Another thing in common with the US version of the show! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he bartended to get the feel of a bar and/or restaurant as that's what lot's of athletes get into after retiring from the game. his last football season was late last fall, and then he started filming for the Bach in late spring... so he only had a few months in between. At least he wasn't just sitting around doing nothing and partying, which he could have been doing. He looks like a guy that's got his stuff together, so I'd the bartending was a temporary thing until he moved on to whatever he'd decided on for a career after football.... which I'm sure he had already considered long before he left football.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Brad: Off the table. I would never put B through that kind of situation, where you have to watch, and it’s really an emotional roller-coaster, especially with injuries and stuff, and getting traded, and uprooting her life. It’s a part of my life that I gladly left behind to do something like find Bianka.
I have no idea what his tax returns say but at this point, based on his behavior and comments like the above, I trust him with B. I'm sure she/her family feel relieved with my approval. rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove