SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 pm

WOW! Congrats to them! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 1f49c

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 8367-910 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 I_got_13 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 E5kqdm15 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:Erica Rose is expecting. Smiley

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-nations-erica-rose-is-pregnant-w163190

ETA: And so is Ashley S. Smiley

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-bachelors-ashley-salter-is-pregnant-w163212

I will pray for that baby. She started dating the baby daddy in November. She hopes it's a libra. I hope it's healthy and raised by two happy parents. SMFH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Ah yeah Erica Rose I was very surprised at. speechless

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 1f49c

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 8367-910 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 I_got_13 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 E5kqdm15 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Erica Rose is expecting. Smiley

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-nations-erica-rose-is-pregnant-w163190

ETA: And so is Ashley S. Smiley

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/the-bachelors-ashley-salter-is-pregnant-w163212

I will pray for that baby. She started dating the baby daddy in November. She hopes it's a libra. I hope it's healthy and raised by two happy parents. SMFH.

Yeah, I was WTF'ing while reading that article. I hope they meant November 2014, because she said they were trying! Who starts making a baby right after meeting someone? Crazy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Babies are a coming to the bach/ette people.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-pregnancies-2016-baby-boom-1471154/

I find it interesting how times have changed since my day!!! I'm an OLDIE!! 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 3806527698
You got married and then had the kids and yes once in a while a baby was coming before the I-Do's, or the I-Do's came because the baby was coming. Hugesmile

Now many get engaged and then get pregnant.... scratch I guess they can't wait until the little munchkins arrive...... Of course everyone know that you life will change and in a good way but somehow no one really knows what that means until they arrive.... Hugesmile

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Who's the 6th couple? I counted 5.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Who's the 6th couple?  I counted 5.

Well since these rag mags can barely write, is it any surprise that they can't count either?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Their 6th couple can be Blakeley Shea (Ben Flajnik's season) and her boyfriend who are expecting as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9Za2Gjrhn/?taken-by=blakeleyshea
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIH7Afjrja/?taken-by=blakeleyshea

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Their 6th couple can be Blakeley Shea (Ben Flajnik's season) and her boyfriend who are expecting as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_9Za2Gjrhn/?taken-by=blakeleyshea
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIH7Afjrja/?taken-by=blakeleyshea

That does make six, but they weren't included in the article.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:54 pm

I know! I'm just saying they can add Blakeley/Simon to the list since they claimed there were 6 but only named 5. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know! I'm just saying they can add Blakeley/Simon to the list since they claimed there were 6 but only named 5. laugh out loud

The rate they are going, there could be even more by the end of the year. There may have been a few drunken hook ups after the Janner wedding. We'll have to keep our eyes peeled in the next few months.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Or Melissa Rycroft and Ty.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky