SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:28 pm

^Wolfner wore them to the MTA that season and I think at least one other time that season as well.

But huge congrats to him. It's still so funny to me that his fiancé is best friends with Sean's best friend's wife. It's like playing the degrees of separation game.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 86669110 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:06 pm

^^ Yup, rose ceremony in London.  Smiley     Wow, that's cool umngirl.  I didn't know that.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 5-rose-ceremony
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:06 pm

IrishGal wrote:I thought that Ames Wore the red pants?

He did. The only reason I remember this, is because at the time, there is a person I follow on twitter who lives in Italy. He was posting pics of all the guys he saw wearing red pants as it was the latest craze in Italy at the time.

Speaking of Ames, he's disappeared. I tried to revive his thread, but I couldn't find any info on it. I didn't try to hard, but nonetheless.

Sorry Jackie.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/955829/10-most-romantic-bachelor-moments

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 Bachelor-pad-jackie-and-ames

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 pm

GA is back! I was afraid you got buried in all that Canadian snow. 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2498057887

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:21 pm

KB_Mom wrote:GA is back!  I was afraid you got buried in all that Canadian snow. 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2498057887

I can't tell you how much I despise it. I'm sure no one would come looking for me because it's too freakin COLD to go out! 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2292733854

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:28 pm

GA, you'd be a good candidate for 90 day fiancee. Just need to find you a Florida resident with US citizenship. 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2498057887

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 am

KB_Mom wrote:GA, you'd be a good candidate for 90 day fiancee.  Just need to find you a Florida resident with US citizenship.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2498057887

I have pleaded for that in the general discussion thread. The only issue is I don't want to stay married, I just want that Green Card. Then I will wish him the best. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Not sure where to post but Jessie Kovacks is going to be on Millionaire Matchmaker tonight.  Saw this on MSN.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-millionaire-matchmaker/season-8/episode-809/videos?clip=2847753

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Jesse Kovacks is such a DB to me. Sadly I am one of the posters here that actually watch the Millionaire matchmaker and will have to endure seeing him once more on my TV set. 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 623245435

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:Jesse Kovacks is such a DB to me. Sadly I am one of the posters here that actually watch the Millionaire matchmaker and will have to endure seeing him once more on my TV set. 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 623245435  

He came off better than the other guy IMO. But then again, I think Patti has given up any pretense of really making long lasting couples and Jesse did seem to pick the least serious of his three women IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:34 pm

I am not sure anyone will be interested to know but Trisha Vergo, F2 of Bachelor canada #2, moved to Australia and live with her boyfriend Cody Yaremovich.  They met 7 months ago, when the bachelor canada #2 was still on TV (AFTER the filming)

No wonder, she was okay at the finale and very understanding and sweet! She already turned the page long ago before the finale was showed on TV and met the love of her life!!!

I am happy for her... plus he is absolutely gorgeous. She moved 4 weeks ago to Australia.

Everything happens for a reason. I wish them both a very happy life together!

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2a83n1w

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 14mf6nn

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 34hzy1h

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 W06sd5

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 55 2co2c8g

Last edited by HEA on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Thanks HEA! I'm happy for Trish. That is quite the change in her life. He looks like a Harlequin Romance cover guy. Wow!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky