SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 am

Congrats to Emily! I am so happy for her. She will make a beautiful bride. Hugesmile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 am

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 80d83864db7c11e2a5f122000a1f96b9_7

Ashley Hunt from Brad's second season got married this weekend.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 3433d4dcdb7c11e296c422000a9e0891_7

[ @ ] giaallemand Our girl @ahunt125 is officially Mrs. Fiora #Bachelor14Girls #LateGram #TillDeathDoUsApart 10h
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 am

Gia looks so different in that photo to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 am

They all look familiar but names escape me (though I could pick out Gia).  Gia's hair color is different and she is less made-up I would say.

And can anyone remind me of Ashley Hunt's interactions with Brad?  Forget her dates.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

luvstx wrote:They all look familiar but names escape me (though I could pick out Gia).  Gia's hair color is different and she is less made-up I would say.

And can anyone remind me of Ashley Hunt's interactions with Brad?  Forget her dates.

Ashleigh was actually on Jake's season, but I can't remember what dates she was on. That's where she met Gia and the other girls, Channy, Kathryn and Valishia.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:27 am

moonpie wrote:
luvstx wrote:They all look familiar but names escape me (though I could pick out Gia).  Gia's hair color is different and she is less made-up I would say.

Ashleigh was actually on Jake's season, but I can't remember what dates she was on.  That's where she met Gia and the other girls, Channy, Kathryn and Valishia.

Sorry...haven't replied to a quoted post since the changes to the website so not sure this will look right...
But, thanks, moonpie, for clarifying that Ashleigh was on Jake's season.  Of course I remember Valishia (who is one of Ali's closest friends or at least was).  Channy didn't last long at all.  And in Googling some info on Ashleigh, I am reminded that she was Ali's roommate.  Interesting that Ali wasn't at the wedding.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 pm

luvstx wrote:
moonpie wrote:

Ashleigh was actually on Jake's season, but I can't remember what dates she was on.  That's where she met Gia and the other girls, Channy, Kathryn and Valishia.

Sorry...haven't replied to a quoted post since the changes to the website so not sure this will look right...
But, thanks, moonpie, for clarifying that Ashleigh was on Jake's season.  Of course I remember Valishia (who is one of Ali's closest friends or at least was).  Channy didn't last long at all.  And in Googling some info on Ashleigh, I am reminded that she was Ali's roommate.  Interesting that Ali wasn't at the wedding.

It was my fault. I thought she was on Brad's second season. Plus, I spelled her name wrong. Embarassed

I do love her wedding dress.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am

Love_Me wrote:

Ashley Hunt from Brad's second season got married this weekend.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 3433d4dcdb7c11e296c422000a9e0891_7

[ @ ] giaallemand Our girl @ahunt125 is officially Mrs. Fiora #Bachelor14Girls #LateGram #TillDeathDoUsApart   10h

Channy, Katherine, Ashleigh, Valisha & Gia

I like Ashleigh and I"m happy for her!!

I don't think she ever got a 1:1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:50 pm

That is quite a fairy tale dress to maneuver around on your special day!!!  I prefer Gia as a brunette, I find the blond color washes her out.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 am

Did anyone catch Juan Barbieri on HGTV's new show "Power Broker" last night? It was funny to make the connection in my brain that this was someone I had watched on The Bachelorette. Wonder what he's been doing in the years since Jill's season? Here's an article about the show. I actually liked his work.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/06/13/hgtv-to-premiere-real-estate-series-power-broker-as-housing-market-shows-signs-of-recovery-386503/20130613hgtv01/
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:35 am

I liked it too, luvstx.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 BNF6SBmCcAA5m_B
Sarah Brice ‏@sarahabrice 18 Jun
Look who turned 1 Smiley Thanks Amy Parks Photography for the precious pics! pic.twitter.com/K9b8iFZVgW

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 14 BOsoLBUCQAArdBC
Sarah Brice ‏@sarahabrice 8 Jul
Why hello there baby bump #2 Smiley pic.twitter.com/DUr9PB9rf2

I'm so happy for Sarah. Her little guy is adorable. :cutiepie 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15491

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

I don't know what is going on, but I know there is power in prayers. Please pray and please pray out loud, if possible:

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle
Please please please pray for @GiaAllemand she is in critical condition. That's all I know. But she needs prayers. Please RT

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky