SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 8 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The particular area of NJ where they live was not particularly hard hit. That would not say they could not have sustained some personal property damage due to wind or fallen trees or even still be without electrical power. But the sites being shown on tv are not the area that they reside or particularly close to it.

Do we know what town they are in?

I can tell you that a WIDE swath of NJ was hit hard...not just the Jersey shore and Hoboken. Take a look at a map....I have family in White House Station, Bedminster, Paramus, Mahwah and Wyckoff (two places) and NONE of them have power. My WHS family member told me that her county--Hunterdon--is 93% without power still. And they are no where near the coast. The damage from the fallen trees is beyond belief and will mean that many folks will be without power for a much longer time.

I live in NJ.(I actually live a few miles away from some of several of your family) My daughters and their significants live in NYC. I vacation and have spent a lot of time for the past 22 yrs in the areas being highlighted 24/7 on the news.
I am very well aware of what is going on...I just got my own electric back and have been helping out in local communities for those without. Donating household goods, food and support. So I am very very aware of what is going on. Princeton area was not affected an iota as much as the areas you have listed or the areas being shown on media. Thank god, enough devastation went around as it is.

I live in NJ too and I've heard the same! We're in Monmouth County and houses only a few miles away from us have been completely flooded or collapsed. I'm sure that losing power is an inconvenience, but the full effects of Sandy did not hit Princeton, from what I've heard.

P.S. I'm glad that you are okay and hope that all fellow New Jersey and tri-state residents recover as quickly as possible!

Back to top Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The particular area of NJ where they live was not particularly hard hit. That would not say they could not have sustained some personal property damage due to wind or fallen trees or even still be without electrical power. But the sites being shown on tv are not the area that they reside or particularly close to it.

I can tell you that a WIDE swath of NJ was hit hard...not just the Jersey shore and Hoboken. Take a look at a map....I have family in White House Station, Bedminster, Paramus, Mahwah and Wyckoff (two places) and NONE of them have power. My WHS family member told me that her county--Hunterdon--is 93% without power still. And they are no where near the coast. The damage from the fallen trees is beyond belief and will mean that many folks will be without power for a much longer time.

I live in NJ.(I actually live a few miles away from some of several of your family) My daughters and their significants live in NYC. I vacation and have spent a lot of time for the past 22 yrs in the areas being highlighted 24/7 on the news.
I am very well aware of what is going on...I just got my own electric back and have been helping out in local communities for those without. Donating household goods, food and support. So I am very very aware of what is going on. Princeton area was not affected an iota as much as the areas you have listed or the areas being shown on media. Thank god, enough devastation went around as it is.

Glad to hear you are well, Kasha and hope that your daughters have power back now (heard it should have gone on last night). Sorry if I offended you. I am just saddened that so many people (like many I run into here in Boston) have no sense of how widespread the damage is and how many people so far away from the shore and NYC itself are struggling too. It reminds me a bit of what happened with Katrina....early on it didn't look like NO got hit that bad and then night after night that first week, it got worse. The images from Staten Island are heart-wrenching. And you know that more people will suffer and/or lose their lives the longer they go without heat.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 am

I'm glad they're OK. I've got family here with me in MA from NY and NJ. They till have no power. I'm nervous about taking them back, the gas situation is a little crazy down there.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Thomigirl wrote:I'm glad they're OK. I've got family here with me in MA from NY and NJ. They till have no power. I'm nervous about taking them back, the gas situation is a little crazy down there.

Glad your family is o.k. I have definitely noticed an increase in the number of NY and NJ cars in the Boston area this week. Once people got a few days in without power, they took relatives up on their offers of warmth and easy access to gas.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:44 pm

HMMM...

3h Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Flying with Boo today for the first time!!! Scared! Any advice pet jet setters?! ;P
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 pm

luvstx wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Glad to hear you are well, Kasha and hope that your daughters have power back now (heard it should have gone on last night). Sorry if I offended you. I am just saddened that so many people (like many I run into here in Boston) have no sense of how widespread the damage is and how many people so far away from the shore and NYC itself are struggling too. It reminds me a bit of what happened with Katrina....early on it didn't look like NO got hit that bad and then night after night that first week, it got worse. The images from Staten Island are heart-wrenching. And you know that more people will suffer and/or lose their lives the longer they go without heat.

Ironically, my girls never lost power in Manhattan. We have friends in Brooklyn, who, also never lost power. No way to figure it out. Suspect No rhyme or reason.
The gas situation is not good here. Thankfully, our cars are pretty full and hopefully with each day the situation will get better.
All you can do is try to remain hopeful and positive and help someone else out who is worse off than yourself. And just pray.
I can say I am seeing PSE&G trucks out everywhere and the cable companies. People are helping each other for the most part, but it's extremely stressful.
The Staten Island, Queens and Central Jersey Shore areas were the worst hit for sure and it is tragic. Tragic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm

ashhebert:
Flying with Boo today for the first time!!! Scared! Any advice pet jet setters?! ;P

In case anyone was wondering.. She's fine!!!! ;p pic.twitter.com/AfBAAV4u
Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 A6z9vGZCIAAZToY

I can't get over her ring. I think it's my favorite from the show. So gorgeous.

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 87b72b10 Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 86669110 Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Where are they going? Maine or Philly?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:44 pm

atem wrote:Where are they going? Maine or Philly?

i think they are goin to LA

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:52 pm

jashfan wrote:
atem wrote:Where are they going? Maine or Philly?

i think they are goin to LA

Already? Is it for the WTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Ashley and Boo are in LA.

ashhebert
Beautiful day in LA. Getting sooooo excited!!!

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 87b72b10 Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 86669110 Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:12 pm

umngirl wrote:Ashley and Boo are in LA.

ashhebert
Beautiful day in LA. Getting sooooo excited!!!
I wonder if JP is with them, I just checked and he hasn't tweeted for a few days.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue