SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Saw @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum filming @PjsPancakes A commercial perhaps? It's my dream to have Ashley wear a piece from my collection.

@PjsPancakes
A neighborhood family restaurant serving the Princeton community for over 40 years

I think they're filming "this is our normal, adorbs life" segment for the wedding . heartbeat

They were also apparently at an apple orchard/pumpkin farm (along with a camera crew) too according to this girl.

‏@alexis_loffredo

Saw JP and Ashley from the bachlorette at terhunesss #noway! #isthisforreal?

@xoxoneil haha i tried taking pictures but the camera crew yelled at me!

http://www.terhuneorchards.com/

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 87b72b10 Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 86669110 Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:40 am

umngirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Saw @ashhebert & @JP_Rosenbaum filming @PjsPancakes A commercial perhaps? It's my dream to have Ashley wear a piece from my collection.

@PjsPancakes
A neighborhood family restaurant serving the Princeton community for over 40 years

I think they're filming "this is our normal, adorbs life" segment for the wedding . heartbeat

They were also apparently at an apple orchard/pumpkin farm (along with a camera crew) too according to this girl.

‏@alexis_loffredo

Saw JP and Ashley from the bachlorette at terhunesss #noway! #isthisforreal?

@xoxoneil haha i tried taking pictures but the camera crew yelled at me!

http://www.terhuneorchards.com/

Awww, how cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:41 am

Archer23 wrote:
jashfan wrote:Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Feeling beyond grateful for everyone that is working so hard to make our day incredible. Thank u a million times over. #happyheart
@WilliamFHolman
@ashhebert i have donated like a lot of money to make sure this day is special for @JP_rosenbaum
giggling

Ha! William is so silly!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:38 pm

From Ashleys sister Chystie twitter :

Chrystie Corns ‏@ccmaine
Word on the street is that 1. I got a new gig writing for MaineToday 2. I got married last week 3. I'm pregnant! #lovemylife

Aww soo awesome

She also made a video about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PBxVNRUT8nM#!

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Wow! She's had a busy few months! Congrats to Chrystie! So excited for both Ashley's and JP's families. What a wonderful and blessed time in all their lives.

@fleissmeister
I've hired a very expensive dance instructor to teach me how to Gangnam Style in time for Ashley and JP's wedding
I would pay money to see that.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Archer23 wrote:Wow! She's had a busy few months! Congrats to Chrystie! So excited for both Ashley's and JP's families. What a wonderful and blessed time in all their lives.

@fleissmeister
I've hired a very expensive dance instructor to teach me how to Gangnam Style in time for Ashley and JP's wedding

I would pay money not to see it! Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Archer23 wrote:Wow! She's had a busy few months! Congrats to Chrystie! So excited for both Ashley's and JP's families. What a wonderful and blessed time in all their lives.

@fleissmeister

I would pay money not to see it! Praying

giggling I will take the Jash wedding and be happy with that!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Third night in a row... Powerless...Early candlelight cuddles with my boos. Could be worse. ;p @JP_Rosenbaum

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
Ok god, we get it, we are small and insignificant....now turn on the damn lights/heat! Boo is freezing!! @ashhebert @psegdelivers

Oh gosh, poor Team Jashoo.

JP's curmudgeon-ish remarks are so Grandpa from Modern Family in about 25 years, right down to telling the dog she's "Daddy's little girl" last episode. rotfl

Hope they get their power back soon, that's no fun at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert
Third night in a row... Powerless...Early candlelight cuddles with my boos. Could be worse. ;p @JP_Rosenbaum

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
Ok god, we get it, we are small and insignificant....now turn on the damn lights/heat! Boo is freezing!! @ashhebert @psegdelivers

Oh gosh, poor Team Jashoo.

JP's curmudgeon-ish remarks are so Grandpa from Modern Family in about 25 years, right down to telling the dog she's "Daddy's little girl" last episode. rotfl

Hope they get their power back soon, that's no fun at all.

I'm glad they are OK. I was worried about them during Sandy... I know it has to be a mess there. I hope anybody that's on here, from there, knows that we all love and care about them and hope it gets back to normal as soon as possible..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Too bad they don't have a place in Philly to stay until it's all clear! I'd go bonkers with no electric!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Glad they're both ok.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm wondering if Ashley and JP will have to postpone/cancel their wedding with everything going on because of Sandy.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue