SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 40 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I was 3 weeks early on my first. She looks like it could be any day now. Why did they move to Miami? Do they have family there or was there a business opportunity? TIA

JP has a construction project he's overseeing for a year or so.

Oh ok. Thanks.. guess that timing works out well for her to take some time off for the baby.

Back to top Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:38 pm

How is she functioning!? Wow, she looks great!

ashleylynnrosenbaum
27 minutes ago
#37weeks #babyr #lovethisdress @apeainthepod

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 10691915_1515893991981208_142094316_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Her fingers are so swollen, her wedding ring is on her pinky. She is one of the strongest women to appear on this franchise ever. Truly. She is amazing in all ways, considering all she's accomplished in general. Just incredible.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 pm

That is all baby in that tiny little body. Isn't it amazing! I know from experience at this stage you just can't for that sweet baby to hurry up and get born.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:55 pm

This is a weird question, but with the baby being so large and her so small, do you think she will be able to have a natural birth or will c-section be necessary?

Ashley is just my favorite ever out of this show and she and JP are the best couple. I admire that she didn't let this show change her, she just stayed who she is and rolled with it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This is a weird question, but with the baby being so large and her so small, do you think she will be able to have a natural birth or will c-section be necessary?

Ashley is just my favorite ever out of this show and she and JP are the best couple.  I admire that she didn't let this show change her, she just stayed who she is and rolled with it.

So dependent on the individual person, but from my own life experience, I'm 5 ft tall and I had a 7ib 8 oz baby naturally. My little DIL who is also 5 ft had her 8 ob baby by c section. It's hard to know up until the moment. The exception of course is if the Dr is aware of the need for a C section in advance, but a small women can deliver a big baby naturally. Will have to wait and see. I hope Ashley has an easy birth and a sweet healthy baby boy.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This is a weird question, but with the baby being so large and her so small, do you think she will be able to have a natural birth or will c-section be necessary?

Ashley is just my favorite ever out of this show and she and JP are the best couple.  I admire that she didn't let this show change her, she just stayed who she is and rolled with it.

It all depends if she dilates to 10cm. My godchild is a tiny girl, she delivered 7lbs 5 ounces just a couple of weeks ago. She looked almost as big as Ashley.

If the cervix doesn't dilate for the baby to come through, then a Csection is required, so it doesn't matter the size of the woman.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks everyone. Just curious. None of my friend who have had babies are extremely small women so it hasn't come up in my circle.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 am

It took me until last week to figure out why I kept feeling like I "knew" the magician guy on America's Got Talent. He had some very JP mannerisms and kind of looks like he could be a Rosenbaum brother (more like Roy hair wise).

It made me miss Ashley and JP on TV every week! Smiley

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 455661098-americas-got-talent-season-nine-winner-mat-gettyimages

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 Image

Kinda has the slightly crooked / shy-looking smile when not a full smile too.

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 Matfranco

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 am

Alanna wrote:Her fingers are so swollen, her wedding ring is on her pinky. She is one of the strongest women to appear on this franchise ever. Truly. She is amazing in all ways, considering all she's accomplished in general. Just incredible.

I hope that we'll get to see lots of little videos and pics once she's had the baby! They'll both be such great (and doting) parents!!

And life will NEVER been dull for them if their little guy has much of a mix of both of their personalities Hugesmile

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:55 pm

ashleylynnrosenbaum
10 minutes ago
So happy we decided to do a last minute maternity shoot with @tuttibambiniphotography ! Thank you! These photos will be cherished forever! #38 weeks #babyr

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 10684080_572388822867120_1426328420_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ashleylynnrosenbaum
10 minutes ago
So happy we decided to do a last minute maternity shoot with @tuttibambiniphotography ! Thank you! These photos will be cherished forever! #38 weeks #babyr

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 40 10684080_572388822867120_1426328420_n

So sweet!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue