SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by mnmhughes Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Hope they get the wedding of their dreams!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm

ninu wrote:A little late to the party, but I'm sooo excited for this!! Smiley After watching that season with all of you cupcake fans, I'll definitely be tuning in to see their wedding Smiley School's been keeping me crazy busy but I'm glad I caught this!

Also - I'll just leave this here, I had to go look up Ash's epi 6 blog after cfck mentioned it up above, and it is definitely the most grounded, realistic blog I've seen from a lead. If we didn't know then that what Ash came out of her season with was the real deal, we do now!! Smiley

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506026,00.html

High clap :skating: :dancingcupcake:
Truth is the only way to build a real love. And in more ways than one, this episode marks the beginning of my beautiful, truthful, honest, genuine love story.
:married

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:49 am

ninu wrote:A little late to the party, but I'm sooo excited for this!! Smiley After watching that season with all of you cupcake fans, I'll definitely be tuning in to see their wedding Smiley School's been keeping me crazy busy but I'm glad I caught this!

Also - I'll just leave this here, I had to go look up Ash's epi 6 blog after cfck mentioned it up above, and it is definitely the most grounded, realistic blog I've seen from a lead. If we didn't know then that what Ash came out of her season with was the real deal, we do now!! Smiley

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20506026,00.html

High clap :skating: :dancingcupcake:

Thanks so much for digging that up for us. I was curious and was about to go search but you saved me the trouble.

When Ashley was announced as the Bette, and even during her time on Brad's season, I was luke warm about her. I didn't love her, but I didn't hate her. The whole Bentley saga was a pain. I knew of the manipulations the producers must have been putting her through, and of course, the more than unkind edit. I felt bad for her, but at the same time, I saw the beginnings of what seemed like a very real relationship with JP. None of the other guys were in the running. The more I saw of those two together, the more I grew to like her. I didn't know if it was because JP was the only man on her season that I personally found attractive or if it was because it was one of the few times in the history of this franchise that I saw two people really talking to each other and developing what seemed to my cynical mind, a real relationship...not just lust. By the end, I was fully on the cupcake train and was very happy to see them taking their time, generally staying out of the spotlight and developing their relationship in the real world. Naturally, I will be glued to my TV for the wedding!

Reading that blog again reminds me why Fliess dubbed Ashley the smartest Bette. That was a very intelligent, articulate and self aware piece of writing. I liked it the first time, but knowing the aftermath and subsequent developments, it makes me appreciate it all the more...and it makes me appreciate her even more. Clearly she found the man and they have been building their relationship on truth, honesty and respect. I love that JP supported her throughout the whole Bachelorette/Bentley circus and that they are both stronger and happier despite...or maybe because...of it!

May they have many happy years...and a few little cupcakes!!! whipped

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm

@ashhebert
So happy to share our special day with everyone and finally show our excitement!! thank you to everyone for being positive and supportive!!
heartbeat
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Such a sweet and loving couple! Excited to see the wedding on tv. I wish JP & Ashley nothing but happiness & joy. :married

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I wonder if JP is more excited about the wedding or the fact that the Islanders tweeted congrats to him and Ashley? So cool!
@NYIslanders
Congrats to JP & @ashhebert on the wedding news!We'll always remember ur day w/the #Isles nyisl.es/euNBi
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Awww! That's an awesome tweet from the NYIslanders! I know JP will love that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum

Did I just read there was an earthquake recorded in Maine?? @ashhebert @ccmaine

Ford - Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 5fbfe89f7f2bedbd00b5c731e4a006c3

JP's Twitter Profile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by katea Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 am

looked at Ashley's tweets. Looks like she need hair done for today. Could they be doing press?

katea

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:51 am

just read that Ashleys sister Chrystie got engaged recently, how cool is that now both Ash and Jp siblings are getting married..

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:15 pm

That's awesome! She seemed so bitter and distrusting of men and relationships in general on Ashley's season so I hope things are different now and she and her kiddos are really happy! Best of luck to them!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:11 pm

What awesome news! It's definitely gonna be a great upcoming year for the Rosenbaum and Hebert families! Mazel tov and congrats!
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue