SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
emusha wrote:I hope he treats her well! Ed still gives me the creeps

With how much I've seen her gush about him I think he's doing a solid job.

very good to hear
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nonnie wrote:^^There's always two sides to every story. He isn't a stinking worthless piece of humanity as I have seen people try to make him out to be. He made mistakes but no one is perfect. Sad to say those who have bashed him to hell and back probably have some in their families worse than he ever dared to be.

That's when I learned it wasn't worth trying to defend your favourite. haha! Wish they had Fan threads in those days! Good point on the families.

I think those days took years off my life. So, so bad.

This is the longest relationship he's had since Jill I believe. Or at least the longest he's been exclusive and open about one relationship. I think her being a news reporter probably helps her understand some of the stuff he's dealt with. Plus she loves his baby (Charlie the golden doodle).

chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:50 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nonnie wrote:^^There's always two sides to every story. He isn't a stinking worthless piece of humanity as I have seen people try to make him out to be. He made mistakes but no one is perfect. Sad to say those who have bashed him to hell and back probably have some in their families worse than he ever dared to be.

That's when I learned it wasn't worth trying to defend your favourite. haha! Wish they had Fan threads in those days! Good point on the families.

This is the longest relationship he's had since Jill I believe. Or at least the longest he's been exclusive and open about one relationship. I think her being a news reporter probably helps her understand some of the stuff he's dealt with. Plus she loves his baby (Charlie the golden doodle).

I didn't know that, good to know! She has a good job, is involved in the community, they look great together. Sometimes that's all it takes, is someone who completely gets the other.

I see Jaclyn Swartz occasionally comments on his IG. I wish she would go away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:23 pm

chloep wrote:^^ In a way I agree, nonnie. I liked that he didn't go total a**hole on her(trying to justify his behavior) and took the (perhaps deserved) beating without a word. He made mistakes and he owned up to them. It was obvious that Jillian wasn't the right girl for him and he wasn't the right guy for her. There were plenty of clues that it was not going to end nicely...
I never really felt that sorry for her... She knew what to expect and she still chose him.... She even admitted to only staying with him, bc she wanted to prove nay-sayers wrong. She did not want to be made out to be a fool.  hmmm 

They both seem to be happy now though. So, all is good.

I know she said that, but I don't believe it, or at least not until long after she moved out, having returned to Canada, and the two stopped secretly seeing each other. Jillian was head over heels, just as he was with her, but it just wasn't right for the reasons she is enumerating, yet again.

I adore Jillian, but all this Ed talk gives me pause. I mean, why is it so necessary to call Ed out for not being perfect for her after all this time, not to mention the new boyfriend who "supposedly" is the one and "supposedly" is ready to propose in any minute (for the last six months)? Exactly who is she trying to convince? Ed? Herself? The new boyfriend?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:42 am

Amberish wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ In a way I agree, nonnie. I liked that he didn't go total a**hole on her(trying to justify his behavior) and took the (perhaps deserved) beating without a word. He made mistakes and he owned up to them. It was obvious that Jillian wasn't the right girl for him and he wasn't the right guy for her. There were plenty of clues that it was not going to end nicely...
I never really felt that sorry for her... She knew what to expect and she still chose him.... She even admitted to only staying with him, bc she wanted to prove nay-sayers wrong. She did not want to be made out to be a fool.  hmmm 

I know she said that, but I don't believe it, or at least not until long after she moved out, having returned to Canada, and the two stopped secretly seeing each other. Jillian was head over heels, just as he was with her, but it just wasn't right for the reasons she is enumerating, yet again.

I adore Jillian, but all this Ed talk gives me pause. I mean, why is it so necessary to call Ed out for not being perfect for her after all this time, not to mention the new boyfriend who "supposedly" is the one and "supposedly" is ready to propose in any minute (for the last six months)? Exactly who is she trying to convince? Ed? Herself? The new boyfriend?

Wait, she still mentions him from time to time? Where? I don't follow her anymore and haven't for quite some time so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I kinda chose Ed over her in the whole break-up. Lol

chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 87b72b10 chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 86669110 chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 am

umngirl wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Wait, she still mentions him from time to time? Where? I don't follow her anymore and haven't for quite some time so forgive me if this is a dumb question. I kinda chose Ed over her in the whole break-up. Lol

When she blogs about the show, she talks about how sometimes you can love someone and for reason it doesn't work.  I don't see it as slights to Ed, but others may.  Again, since it is in her blog, if you don't like her you don't have to read it.  I don't like Emily, so I don't read her blog.  Easier that way.

I am happy for Ed.  It is good for him to have a women who gets him and if she helps him with his issues, which I think he has openly acknowledged, so I don't feel like that is bashing him, even better.  Sometimes it takes the right person to find your way out of things that just aren't good for you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:53 am

Jillian has always been an open book about everything in her life. It's not like she only does that with Ed.

Just am glad she wised up and got out of that relationship.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
Amberish wrote:

She may mention Ed when she blogs, although I don't recall any of that and not what I'm talking about.

I'm referring to an interview I read months ago where she mentioned she no longer communicates with Ed because her new man didn't see the point. It might have been the same piece or a different one where she talked about the new guy being the one and ready for marriage.

If, in fact, this new man is all that and more, it doesn't make sense, to me, anyway, that she would continue  processing her relationship with Ed.

Just saying ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:14 pm

She was quoted recently, link posted in her thread, which I was very surprised at. I found she was always respectful when asked any questions about Ed during interviews or on TV. I can't say that I ever read anything negative, but that's not to say she didn't.

This wasn't that nice.

Whether it was the right or wrong choice, at the time that was what she felt was right. No difference IMO than Emily chosing Jef.

Jillians Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This is the truth. We had to go into "hiding!" Glad that Ed seems happy, and Jill has been successful and seems happy too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Edward Swiderski‏@eswiderski
SPARTANS! What is your profession?! #MSU

chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 Bw4Y4HKCIAAAV-A

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:11 pm

@eswiderski · 11h
#luckyguy
chicagowedding - Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 10 Bxd2h9cIgAEg-35

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy