SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebrityfamilyfeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 pm

^^^ BIP's in Nuevo Vallarta this year.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

celebrityfamilyfeud - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 pm

^^yes it is. And for some reason, maybe between Sean's shirt and Cat's hat, I see them going someplace warm.

The guessing game is fun...so long as we get our answer within 24 hours. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:27 pm

His girls and my boys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Um no!

@SeanLowe09: .@clmgiudici said she'd shave her eyebrows off for 20k. Will you contribute to my new kickstarter?

Haha

@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 correction: you ASKED what I would demand if you shaved them in my sleep. At least I have eyebrows.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:34 pm

^Gauntlet thrown. I'm anxiously awaiting Sean's response.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:49 pm

^^ Nah, he knows what's good for him. He'll let her win.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:25 pm

This is why Cat rocks. I'd go out and buy some Timbs right now if it was seasonally appropriate. Until then my sandals and low top Converse will do.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:55 pm

lipsis wrote:^^yes it is. And for some reason, maybe between Sean's shirt and Cat's hat, I see them going someplace warm.

I received an email from ABC.com Newsletter listing BIP contestant names. According to the email, the BIP premieres Sunday August 2. I just responded and asked them if the filming has started, and if so, our couple are probably on their way to the location to mentor/coach or give advice....just speculating here.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:02 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^yes it is. And for some reason, maybe between Sean's shirt and Cat's hat, I see them going someplace warm.

I received an email from ABC.com Newsletter listing BIP contestant names.  According to the email, the BIP premieres Sunday August 2.  I just responded and asked them if the filming has started, and if so, our couple are probably on their way to the location to mentor/coach or give advice....just speculating here.

They started filming about 10 days ago.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Hey Safron, good to see you over here. There's so much to love about Cat, isn't there?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:12 pm

@SeanLowe09: I'll be sipping from the Basily water bottle all summer. Use codeLOWE5OFF for a $5 saving
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 pm

So much rawr Ju like my @shop1975 marbled animal print dress? Lola sure does // Use code CATHERINE10 for 10% off any look on shop1975.com Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #62

+27
Trueloveforever
chloep
SafronSahara
mtnlvr55
thankful7